Advisory, implementation, processing and follow up of the different procedures until obtening your approved documents by COFEPRIS (comision federal para la proteccion contra riesgos sanitarios)
WE OFFER YOU:
- Advisory, implementation, processing and follow up of:register of insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, nematicides, rodenticides, insect growth regulators, inorganic fertilizers- organics, plant growth regulators, inoculants, etc
- We carry out the registration of products being the holders of the users of our services. in case of have some record of your property for any of the materials offered here we can carry out the extension of supplier or extension or use according to your interests
- Import license
- Certification of manufacturing companies, formulators, maquiladoras, importers and pesticides marketers.
- Registration of manufacturers, maquiladoras, distributors, fertilizers marketers and importers, soil improvers, growth regulators and inoculants.
- Federal sanitary license
- Notices of initiation activities in face of the ssa.
- Studies of biological effectiveness of pesticides and fertilizers with recornized teaching and research institutions and duly approved by COFEPRIS and the entidad mexicana de acreditación (EMA)
- Single permit for the transport of materials, substances and hazardous waste in face of the sct.
- Technical information related with the identity, physicochemical properties, effectiveness, acute toxicity, chronic toxicity, carcinogenicity, teratogenicity, mutagenicity, etc. great laboratory practices (glp’s according to the oecd)
- Safety and adverse effects to the environment of pesticides and fertilizers
- Preparation of label projects and promotional material
- Feasibility studies on the use of agrochemicals in mexico
- Market studies of agrochemicals
- Technical advice for the formulation and use of pesticides and fertilizers
- Legal advice on agrochemicals
- Translation of technical information related to the process and use of agrochemicals by an official expert registered in the ministry of foreign affairs
- Advice and integrated managment for obtaining the best raw materials (technical materials, inert ingredents packaging, etc) necessary to provide quality products advice on regulations for the storage and safe handling of pesticides